Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Shopping makes me happy


Love this photo cause it's totally unplanned hahaha.

Morning exercise as usual with the same bunch. Didn't really exercise much today, since we were busy taking photos haha! But I promised the running gang to join them for a run tomorrow! AHHHHH.
 Really not looking forward to it :'( 
Had a super full breakfast after that. I almost puked!
Shopping with my mum for the whole day at Festival, Sungei wang plaza and Berjaya Times Square. 


Shopping makes me very VERY happy.
Bought 7 shirts and 1 short and my mum bought 7 shirts. 
Total 14 shirts, 1 short for only less than 300RM.
That's like less than S$150.

One whole day just gone like that. 
With my aching legs, tired soul and strained eyes, I shall go to bed,
In preparation for a better tomorrow.