Wednesday, September 10, 2014

MUCH BETTER

I'm feeling much better now and I'm glad!

Quite ironic. Since I felt better after I returned to Singapore haha!
Tough judo sessions help a lot too. 
Trained at SIM on Monday and at Tampines on Tuesday. 
Met awesome bunch of new people. 
Almost died at training. 
All these definitely helped. 
I'm just glad. 


I realized I love love, love this quote! 
Somehow, it makes me feel better.

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt."
Feel it. Feel it to your very soul.
Feel it even if it makes you feel like dying.
And magical things start to happen.
Somehow, you'll survive. 
And somehow, you'll find a way. 
Only when you truly felt the pain, you'll truly experience growth.
After every pain, you'll survive. And you'll emerge even stronger.

I'm just glad. To feel so much better now.



Another thing I've learned. To know whether or not a person's sincere. 
It'll be helpful. Cause you'll be able to avoid unnecessary pain. 

UPDATEUPDATE: 
Finished watching:
 eat pray love
harry potter and the philosopher's stone
harry potter and the chamber of secrets
harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban
harry potter and the goblet of fire

Rewatched:
the hunger games
catching fire

Finished reading:
The fault in our stars

Halfway through the first phone call from heaven by mitch albom.
I love love, love mitch albom's books. 
Read all his books.

 Going phuket in mid October! I can't wait ALREADY.
School's starting next Monday. I can't wait to get my driving license too.

To you who are reading this, stay strong. 
Last words: Overthinking kills!
No more overthinking!