Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hometown

Need to try my best to blog everyday now. Have to beat procrastination!

I'm now blogging from Kuala Lumpur, at my grandmother's house.
It's the end of day 1 over here.



It was a long 5 hour journey from Singapore since I stayed awake throughout the journey.
The idea of travelling in the day turns me off. Cause if it's at night, we can use the day time for better use. But sucks that this time, we had no choice. 
Arrived at around 9plus at night. Couldn't do anything except for maybe a short dinner. And then.....it's bed time!


First proper meal of the day.....and it's 8 course! Life's good.
Dinner of the day....a whole table of food! Life's too good.
The whole day's just good food all the way.

To be honest, I have no idea where I'm heading most of the time. Just following the adults. First meal was at an event organised by the buddhist or something. I only know everything was too positive and vegetarian. 
"We must be happy everyday!"

 My favorite.


Have to hide myself because of my scary skin cond. Part of the reason why I'm back to hometown-to heal. 

But then...can't hide anymore when it comes to this.
Cool like this!!

Louis Royer. One successful bid by my uncle.

That's all for the day. Be back for more of my trip to hometown~




P.S To TingWei, good luck for your internship! Don't worry too much, we'll be here for you whenever!